re:不是的吧你听的是前奏吧you r...
不是的吧
你听的是前奏吧
you rase me up
when i am down and, oh my soul, so weary
当我低沉沮丧时,哦,心灵如此的疲惫不堪,
when troubles come and my heart burdened be
当诸多困扰袭来时,我心沉如铅,
then, i am still and wait here in the silence,
这时,我依然在那儿默默无言地等待着,
until you come and sit a while with me.
一直等待你的到来,陪着我稍坐片刻。
you raise me up, so i can stand on mountains
你使我挺胸奋起,可攀立于众山之颠;
you raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
你使我挺胸奋起,闲庭散步于惊滔骇浪;
i am strong, when i am on your shoulders;
我感到坚强无比,只要我依靠在你的肩头;
you raise me up... to more than i can be.
你使我挺胸奋起……超出我所能料及。
there is no life - no life without its hunger;
没有生命—没有生命无不充满渴望;
each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
每一次心的悸动竟如此地失律;
but when you come and i am filled with wonder,
然而,只要你来临,我就充满了美妙的奇幻,
sometimes, i think l glimpse eternity.
有时,我甚至以为窥见了永恒之国。
you raise me up, so i can stand on mountains;
你使我挺胸奋起,可攀立于众山之颠;
you raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
你使我挺胸奋起,闲庭散步于惊滔骇浪;
and i am strong, when i am on your shoulders;
我感到坚强无比,只要我依靠在你的肩头;
you raise me up... to more than icon be.
你使我挺胸奋起……超出我所能料及。
这伤感吗?